Feeling a little overwhelmed?
Like your world was just ripped right from under you.
Use these tips to shift your mind and raise your vibration quickly
1. Be Grateful.There is something happening right now that is pretty amazing, pretty incredible.You’re breathing.You are alive, you are loved, & you have breath in your lungs. Get to know the parts of you that you may have buried under meetings & workouts,parties, & errands. Be grateful for the human that you are.
2. Stay. Home.Settle into you space. Move furniture.Paint a wall. Organize.Keep the chaos away by creating a space in your home or even your backyard that makes you feel safe. Secure.Keep others safe & secure by honoring distance.
3. Be PresentThe past is gone. The future is unseen-especially right now.Be here, right now. Go for a run.Sit in the sun. Be with your family,your dog, your cat, your fish.Call a friend, video chat a loved one.Be in this very momentwithout judgement of the past or worry about what will be. Smile.
4. Find Simplicity Inviting. Read a book. Really. Read it.Get so enveloped you loose touch with reality & create your own. Draw. Express yourself through color, lines, shapes. See what happens.Dance. Throw on some music, push the furniture out of the way, & turn the volume all the way up.The simple things leave us vulnerable.We can’t hide behind distractions.When we live simply, we just are-raw & unfiltered.
5. Be Comfortable In The Uncomfortable. Sit with your fears, sit with your anxieties. Use them as tools to discover what truly matters to your life.Is it family? Touch? Laughter? Movement?What do your fears say about you? It’s easy to say once you’ve sat with these uncomfortable feeling to let them go,but let’s be honest…that’s nearly impossible. Instead of trying to let them go, let them stay. Learn how to not be controlled by fear,but by what that fear has taught you. Live from a place of love & compassion. Move through life with honesty & hunger for what you now know to be true about your underlying motivations & desires.